Nominate a woman in print who you believe stands above all others, give thanks to her:
Has she directly improved/impacted women’s experience in printing, working in any sector of the Print and Graphic Arts industry during her career (print, design, publishing, machine manufacturing, paper supply, etc.). She could be an entrepreneur, an engaging leader, a CEO, a business owner or an incredible employee.
You need to provide examples of how your nominee has achieved the brief in up to 500-words; you can include supporting documents/materials such as photos, testimonials, examples of wor
k, etc – this is sent to us via We Transfer.
All nominees will be put forward to our incredible Judging Panel, and three shortlisted finalists will be announced at the Print & Prosecco networking event on Thursday 29th August (all nominees are welcome) – the three finalists will then go to a public vote, the winner will be announced on the 14th October and presented with their award at The Solutions Awards taking place on the 12th November 2019 –
- Your nominee must be a UK resident.
- Please complete the entry form on the right-hand side of this page, entries need to reach us by 5 pm on 5th August 2019.
- Shortlisted finalists will be announced on 29th August 2019.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unfortunately, judges cannot be nominated for the award.
- All nominees will be contacted about the award after the shortlisted finalists are announced.
- Public voting will be closed on 30th September 2019 & the winner will be announced shortly after.
- Confidentiality; all material will remain confidential, all nominees entered and subsequently shortlisted entrants and the overall winner may be written up and published in the Print Solutions magazine and used may be used in future Women In Print marketing material, on social media and on the Women In Print website.