Print & Prosecco Networking Evening — 29th August 2019
This Event Is Free To Attend – Register Here
Combine the Women in Print event with your professional development -Build Confidence – Network successfully in a safe environment – Receive support to get you where you want to be -Improve your mindset -Support other Women in Print in their journey to success -Have a real impact on increasing diversity in the print industry!
The Print and Prosecco evening is an opportunity to connect with other like-minded women working in the print industry; networking in a fun and relaxed environment.
Our Founder, Rosie Whitelock will be giving an introductory speech to kick things off, the speech will include the reveal of the 3 shortlisted finalists for the Women In Print Outstanding Achievement Award, followed by an engaging, led networking event through the evening.
Your ticket includes a seat at the table with us and our growing team along with:
- A free Women In Print Pack.
- Prosecco and canapés throughout the evening
- An optional chance to give a 30-second elevator pitch about you and your experiences in the industry
- An open table debate on subjects affecting women in print and ways we can address them as a group
- A talk from Deborah Corn on ‘Finding Your Voice’ – Deborah has 25+ years of experience working in advertising as a Print Producer. She currently provides printspiration and resources to print and marketing professionals through Print Media Centr, and works behind the scenes with printers, suppliers and industry organisations helping them create meaningful relationships with customers, and achieve success with their social media and content marketing endeavors.
- A great chance to meet and connect with people who you can easily relate to (you will receive a set of questions with your ticket to help us match people)
This is the perfect way to spend a Thursday evening, networking with your peers and pushing forward women in our industry.
“Women in Print is a networking group formed by the ladies of Bonacia. I was kindly invited to the first event, a breakfast meeting in London. It was a proud moment to meet and engage with so many intelligent and successful women in the print industry. The event was a mixture of networking and thought-provoking questions on women in the many different areas of the print industry, whilst offering support and advice. I am really looking forward to the next event ‘Print & Prosecco’!”
Clair Reilly – Director – Merranti Recruitment Ltd